Parking Contracts 2021-2022
- We are sold out of Standard 24/7 parking. Restricted spaces are available as listed below.
- Please note that Restricted contracts are for commuters only. We cannot sell Restricted parking to anyone who lives within one mile of the Callaway House.
- If you don't have a TxTag, TollTag, or EZ Tag, you will need to purchase a TransCore tag from us.
- We cannot sell parking to residents of the Callaway House.
How to Buy a Parking Contract
1. Download the parking contract, complete it, and email it to email@example.com.
2. Choose the appropriate payment option below. If you need a TransCore tag, be sure to add it to your cart.
3. A UBC representative will email a confirmation.
We process parking contracts on weekdays only. Please understand that it may be several days before you receive confirmation.
Restricted contracts allow parking at any time except 2:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. daily
or 2:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Sunday.
|Fall||8/19/2021 - 12/31/2021||$395|
|Spring||1/1/2022 - 5/25/2022||$395|
|Fall & Spring||8/19/2021 - 5/25/2022||$740|
|Annual||8/19/2021 - 8/18/2022||$885|
Will I have a reserved parking space if I buy a contract?
There are no individually reserved parking spaces in the garage, but there are spaces designated for contract parkers only. You may park in those spaces or anywhere on level 2 or 3.
What should I do if the gates won’t let me in or out even though I’ve paid for a contract?
Contact us so we can resolve the problem. If necessary, take a ticket at the entrance gate for hourly parking. If you have to pay to exit, take a receipt and contact our office for a refund.
Where is the entrance to the garage?
The garage entrance is located at 2105 Nueces Street. There is an entrance on San Antonio Street to a private garage under the Callaway House, but you cannot enter from San Antonio Street to reach the public parking.
Are there times when I can’t park?
We have a limited number of 24/7 parking contracts available; they are more expensive than our restricted contracts. With a restricted contract, you can park in the garage anytime except 2:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. daily or Sunday 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The church reserves the right to give 24-hour notice that contract parking will not be available for a specific event, such as a funeral. Such notices are rare.
I’m a resident of the Callaway House. Can I buy a parking contract from the church?
Residents of the Callaway House must purchase parking through the Callaway House office. UBC cannot sell parking to Callaway House residents unless the Callaway House has sold all of its available spaces.
I’m a resident of the Callaway House and have purchased a parking contract through their office. Can I park on level 2 or 3 (the public levels)?
No. Callaway House residents who park on level 2 or 3 may be towed or fined.